International transport driver (Stationed in Eschbach)
We are a modern, international transport company specialising in the transport of vegetables, fruit, flowers, plants and air freight. The company transports to Germany, France and Switzerland on a daily basis. We have a modern fleet of around 130 trucks, and a storage and transshipment warehouse totalling 4,500 square metres with 28 dock shelters. Our main aim is to deliver the cargo to our customers at the right temperature, as fast and as fresh as possible.
Our drivers are an essential part of our company! You are our business card!
We are looking to add to our team of drivers. Are you the international transport driver we are looking for?
About the job:
As an international transport driver, you drive two-day trips to unloading/loading addresses in the Netherlands and Switzerland. You mainly transport fruit & vegetables and ornamental plants in partial loads (climate-controlled groupage transport). You should factor in two to three overnight stays a week.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a driver's licence (category CE, Code 95) and a digital driver's pass
- You are an experienced driver of truck-trailer combinations
- You are motivated, presentable, friendly and flexible
- Preferably you have experience in transporting fruit and vegetables
What you can expect from us:
- Potential for healthy work-life balance
- A reliable and stable employer
- Positive and friendly working environment
- Up-to-date fleet (Volvo & Scania)
- Daily technical inspection of the fleet
- Onboarding so you become familiar with our procedures
Questions? Feel free to call us for more information: +31 (0)174 525 037
If you would like to apply for this job, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com