International transport driver (Stationed in Hengelo)
We are a modern, international transport company specialising in the transport of vegetables, fruit, flowers, plants and air freight. The company transports to Germany, France and Switzerland on a daily basis. We have a modern fleet of around 120 trucks, and a storage and transshipment warehouse totalling 4,500 square metres with 28 dock shelters. Our main aim is to deliver the cargo to our customers at the right temperature, as fast and as fresh as possible.
Our drivers are an essential part of our company! You are our business card!
We are looking to add to our team of drivers. Are you the international transport driver we are looking for?
About the job:
As an international transport driver, you drive two-day trips to unloading/loading addresses in Germany, France or Switzerland. You mainly transport fruit & vegetables and ornamental plants in partial loads (climate-controlled groupage transport). You should factor in two to three overnight stays a week.
Who are we looking for?:
- You have a driver's licence (category CE, Code 95) and a digital driver's pass
- You are an experienced driver of truck-trailer combinations
- You are motivated, presentable, friendly and flexible
- Preferably you have experience in transporting fruit and vegetables
- You live within about 30 kilometres of the above-mentioned city where you are stationed
What you can expect from us:
- Potential for healthy work-life balance
- A reliable and stable employer
- Positive and friendly working environment
- Up-to-date fleet (Volvo & Scania)
- Daily technical inspection of the fleet
Onboarding so you become familiar with our procedures
Questions? Feel free to call Amy Grootscholte for more information: +31 174 525 035
If you would like to apply for this job, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org